Bookings and purchase
- To book any of our tours and safaris please book online, call us on 24 hrs +971505351660 or or visit any of our hotel representatives.
- ATNT Travel Desk located in Holiday Inn Down Town Hotel.
- Purchase of any of our products or services is subject to our Conditions of Contract.
- You may be asked to sign an indemnity form upon purchasing certain tours and safaris.
Inclusions and omissions
- Meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris, unless stated otherwise. Please refer to the tour description for details.
- Pick-up and drop-off for all tours and safaris are from hotels in Dubai, Sharjha, and Ajman , except where specified. Please check with your representative for details of pick-up and drop-off from hotels located in other emirates.
- Whenever children can avail of discounted rates, it is mentioned in the tour description. This normally applies to children between the ages of 2 and 12 years, unless stated otherwise.
- Our safari vehicles are long wheelbase 4×4 cars that are fitted with safety belts and air-conditioning, and are licensed to carry up to 6 passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- Many of our vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base.
- Seating on our tours and safaris is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4×4 vehicle will be rotated.
- We recommend that all passengers care the safety instructions and informations from our driver/guide before proceeding on safari tours.
Eligibility for tours
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country – which adds greatly to the excitement and uniqueness of the tours. However, because of its adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- For the same reason, we do not accept expectant mothers; passengers with heart, neck and back problems. Please refer to the tour description for details.
- Photography of some government buildings, all military institutions and installations, and all oil and gas refineries is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Please refrain from smoking inside public areas.
- Always ask permission before taking pictures of Emiratis.
- Avoid taking photographs of ladies dressed in traditional attire.
- As a mark of respect for local customs, please avoid public displays of affection.
Changes and cancellations
- Schedules, prices, routing and information published here are correct at this time, but are subject to variation without notice.
- Our operating schedules and the routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the holy month of Ramadan, and during the summer months.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion without prior notification.
- All Rates are charged in U.A.E. Dirham (AED) per person.
- Full payment for the group booking should be made 24 hours prior to the tour.
- No cancellation charges will be applied if cancellation made 48 hours prior to the tour.
- No refund is given for cancellations 24 hours prior to departure.
- Refund will take 7 to 14 days to reflect in your account and the amount will be reversed in the same way how it was paid
- Seating on all tours cannot be reserved.
- All vehicles are fully insured as well as passengers & drivers
- Passengers are required to wear seat belts during the tour.
- Children’s rates apply only to children ages 3 to 9 years old.
- Smoking is prohibited on board the vehicles.
- We have multiple Pick up and Drop off points. Contact management for more details
- Passengers are reminded that photography of military and some government installations is prohibited.
- During Islamic public holidays and the holy month of Ramadan, there will be limited entertainment activities and alcohol is not permitted.
- If you are more than 3 months pregnant, suffer from strokes or any heart disease, or have any other health detriments please consult your doctor first as it is usually advised to not to go on the Safari in such cases.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, AFRIDI TRAVELS AND TOURISM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- All our tours, safaris and activities can be booked by request, on an exclusive or private basis.